This manual outlines a way to install Now TV on FireStick. You can use those commands to install the app on any Amazon Fire TV product, which includes Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick 4K and Fire TV Cube, New FireStick 4K, New FireStick 4K Max, Android TV bins, and other Android gadgets. Let’s see what Now TV gives before we dive into the set-up technique.
What Is Now TV?
Now TV is a subscription-primarily based streaming provider owned and operated with the aid of British broadcaster and satellite tv for PC TV issuer Sky. The Now TV app is an authentic Amazon App Store app, to be had for download for all FireSticks registered inside the United Kingdom.
This streaming carrier offers seriously acclaimed movies, popular TV shows, fact indicates, and sports. It is popular because it affords offerings in a non-agreement manner. The plans are priced month-to-month, and you may cancel your subscription each time. For this reason, it’s a high-quality streaming provider for short-term or on-demand content, which includes seasonal sports activities, and truth TV shows.
The app is compatible with all the famous working structures, inclusive of Android, iOS, Windows, and macOS. Moreover, you can sign up for up to six devices whilst you buy a subscription and flow content material from 3 devices simultaneously.
Streaming content material on Now TV is straightforward- you most effectively want to buy a club (plan), create a NOW account, and begin streaming your preferred content material. Each club offers unique content material that you could improve for an ad-unfastened and HD streaming experience.
I just like the app as it:
- Offers hundreds of classic, trending, and famous films, TV indicates, sports content, and fact TV Shows
- Provides inexpensive and noncontact programs to let you circle class and one-of-a-kind content
- Offers an advert-free and full HD streaming revel in
- It has a seven-day loose trial, except for the Sports membership
You may explore different such apps on our list of fine Apps for FireStick.
How to Subscribe to Now TV
Now TV currently offers four monthly memberships, three of that have a seven-day trial. After the unfastened trial, the monthly subscription automobile renews in case you don’t cancel it. Here are the 4 memberships and their costs:
- Entertainment Membership gives specific and award-triumphing shows at £ nine.99 per month and £5 in step with month for Boost
- Cinema Membership offers over 1000 on-demand films and Sky original films at £9. Ninety-nine in keeping with month and £ five according to month for boost.
- Sports Membership offers 11 Sky Sports channels with stay activities, highlights, and video games. This plan has an everyday and month-to-month subscription, at £11.99 and £25, respectively.
- Hay Membership gives over 8000 episodes of US truth TV shows at £4.Ninety-nine in step with month.
Follow these steps to join Now TV:
1. Go to https://www.Nowtv.Com/.
2. Click TV Membership.
3. Choose your chosen membership.
4. Follow the on-display screen commands to create a NOW account.
5. Proceed to Payment and enter your charge details to prompt your subscription.
After deciding on a club and activating your subscription, you can install the app for your FireStick to start streaming content material.
How to Install Now TV on FireStick
Now TV is available at the Amazon App Store, and installing it on FireStick is a straightforward technique. Follow those steps to achieve that:
1. Press the magnifying glass image on the FireStick home display screen and click on Search.
2. Use your far-flung to type Now TV at the search bar and click on it.
3. Select Now TV from the counseled seek effects. If you don’t see Now TV, it manner you’re out of doors in the United Kingdom, and the app is unavailable in your place.
Since my FireStick is registered within the USA, I couldn’t provide the screenshots for this and the subsequent steps.
4. Click Get and await the app to download and set up.
5. Press Open to log in to your NOW account and stream content.
This is how you put in Now TV on FireStick.
Credit to: wikipedia.org